CDS Preparation Tips 2017- Check How to Prepare for CDS Exam.
CDS Preparation Tips 2017– The Union Public Service Commission is the official conducting body of the Combined Defence Services Examination popularly known as CDS examination. The candidates who want direct admission to the Indian Defence Services will be most interested in writing the CDS 2017 Exam. The candidates who appear for the CDS will be eligible to apply for Officer’s Training Academy, Indian Military Academy, Air Force Academy and Naval Academy.
The CDS Exam is conducted twice in a year and yet manages to attract many candidates to enroll for it. This is a highly competitive examination with thousands of candidates applying and appearing for it every year. The candidates who really want to get through the examination successfully must be careful of how they prepare for this crucial exam. It is important to be both confident and smart while preparing for such competitive examinations. We will give you some valuable CDS 2017 Preparation Tips to ensure that you follow a study schedule and have enough time to revise whatever you have learnt as well.
CDS Preparation Tips 2017
- The first and foremost thing to do in order to ace an exam is to be well versed with the syllabus allotted for the exam. Make sure you know what you need a study for and about so that you don’t waste your time learning things that are not directly related to the exam.
- It is essential to chart down the topics you are familiar with and those which you have absolutely no clue about. This way you will know where to start your preparation from.
- It is a good idea to begin from what you do not know. It gives you enough time to learn something new and the remaining you can distribute into learning what you already have an idea about.
- Make sure you go through test papers and practice papers available in the form of previous year’s question papers. This will boost your confidence and also give a clear picture of how the real exam would be.
- Make a specific timetable allotting time to each topic. This will help you manage your time.
- Always time your test paper attempts. It will help you finish your exam well within the stipulated time limit given.
- Focus on your goal and keep reminding yourself of why you want to clear the CDS Exam. When your goals are clear it is easier to concentrate on studying.
- Making notes helps you to remember what you have learnt and also helps you go back to what you have learnt before.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates on CDS Preparation Tips 2017..!!