IAS Application form 2017 will be released by UPSC on 22 February 2017
IAS Application form 2017– The online registration of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2017 is likely to be started on 22 February 2017, as per the UPSC Exam Calendar 2017. UPSC Civil Services 2017 Examination, also called as IAS Exam, will be conducted on 18 June 2017 for the aspirants who want to get appointed to the premium posts in the Central Government. Aspirants are recommended to check the complete eligibility norms before applying online for IAS 2017 Exam. Candidates will be able to fill the IAS Application Form 2017 till 17 March 2017 (23.59 hours). Candidates can apply online by clicking the below provided link.
IAS Application Form 2017- To be Issued on 22 February 2017
IAS Application Form 2017- Important Dates
- Online Registration for IAS 2017 to be commenced on- 22 February 2017
- Last Date to submit the online IAS application form- 17 March 2017 (23.59 hours)
- Last date to submit the application fee- 17 March 2017
Note- Before commencing online registration of IAS 2017, aspirants must have duly scanned image of a passport size photograph and signature in the jpg format and its size should not exceed from 40 KB and must not be below than 3 KB while for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
IAS Application Form 2017- Steps to Apply Online
- Read the below details and follow step-wise to apply online for the UPSC IAS 2017 Exam.
- Click the above link or visit the main UPSC’s website to apply online
- Click the link named “UPSC Online Applications”
- Now, choose the first option “Online Application for Various Examination of UPSC”
- First fill the “Part-1 Registration”
- Read all the provided instruction carefully
- Carefully enter the personal and academic details in the provided blanks
- After completion, fill the Part-2 Registration by remitting the application fee and uploading the required documents
- Click “Submit” for finally submitting IAS application form 2017.
- Take a print copy of the Confirmation page as it may be required further
IAS Application Form 2017- Application Fee
- The candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- Rupees One Hundred only).
- The application fee can be submitted in any branch of the State Bank of India (SBI) by cash, or by using the net banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ Female/Physically Handicapped categories are exempted from payment of fee.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for latest updates of IAS Application Form 2017..!!