IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017- The Call letter to be issued in November 2017.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017– The preliminary admit card of IBPS Clerk 2017 will be issued online in the month of November 2017. Candidates will need their registration number and password/ date of birth to download the same from the official website of IBPS. The IBPS Clerk 2017 Examination will be conducted on 02 December 2017, 03 December 2017, 09 December 2017 & 10 December 2017. The pre-training call letter is likely to be issued in the month of October 2017.
The candidates who will submit the online application for IBPS Clerk 2017 Common Written Examination will be able to download the IBPS Clerk 2017 Admit Card. We will host the direct link to download the admit card on this page. Meanwhile, candidates can check the complete details in this article.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017
Important Dates to Remember
- IBPS Clerk 2017 (Pre-Training) Call Letter- November 2017
- Pre -Exam Training- November 2017
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Admit Card for Preliminary Examination- November 2017
- IBPS Clerk (Prelims) Exam 2017 Dates- 02 December 2017, 03 December 2017, 09 December 2017 & 10 December 2017
- Download IBPS Clerk (Main) Admit Card- December 2017
- IBPS Clerk 2017 (Main)- January 2018
- IBPS Clerk 2017 Interview Call Letter- January 2018
The IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 will be issued by the official conducting body. There will be separate Admit Cards issued for both the Prelims and the Main exam. The IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 Admit card will be released online and the candidates need to download their respective admit cards using the internet. The IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2017 will be made available on the same portal as the application form through which the applicants will be required to login to their account and access their respective Admit cards. There will be an option to get a printout of the same.
Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017 Online
- The first step is to visit the official website of the IBPS.
- Now click on the link indicating , “Download IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 Admit Card”.
- You will now be directed to the login page where you have to enter the following details to login to your account –
- Registration Number
- Date of birth
- Once you login to your account, you will be able to view your Admit card.
- You must take a printout of the same and also save it as a file on your computer for future reference.
Importance of Admit Card
- Like any other competitive examination, the IBPS Clerk 2017 Admit Card is a crucial and most primary requirement to be eligible to take the exam. Those candidates who will not be carrying their Admit cards to the examination venue will not be allowed to take the online test.
- The Admit card acts as a proof document to prove that you applied for the exam and your details have been verified by the conducting body of the exam.
- Along with the Admit Card of IBPS Clerk 2017 you are required to carry a photo identity proof as well such as your Voter ID/AADHAAR Card/Driving license/Passport.
- If you notice any misprint in your Admit card related to your personal details, name or other information, please report to the head office of the conducting body immediately so that the necessary change can be made to make the needful correction. This must be done well in advance as no such allegations will be entertained during the course of the examination.
- The Admit card will contain the following information regarding the IBPS Clerk 2016 –
- Name of the Candidate
- Permanent address of the candidate
- Roll number allotted
- Name of the examination
- Date of the examination
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates on IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2017..!!