IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 to be issued in August 2017..!!
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017- The official notificcation of IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam will be released in the month of August 2017. IBPS Clerk 2017 Application Form will be released online, on the official website of IBPS. The aspirants can apply for the vacancies in the clerical cadre in any one State or Union Territory. The examination center allotted to the candidates will be any one of the centers in the state or union territory chosen by the candidate.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the official conducting body which is also autonomous that conducts the IBPS Clerk 2017 to recruit potential candidates for the posts of clerical cadre available in the participating public sector banks and other banking organizations. The candidates who want to take the IBPS Clerk 2016 must first check if they adhere to the eligibility criteria drawn up by the conducting body following which they can proceed towards filling the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017.
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 Details
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017- Important Dates
- Online Registration will commence from- August 2017
- Last date to fill online registration form- September 2017
- Dated for Paying the Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)- August 2017
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetan Refugee before 1 January 1962.
- The candidates must be at least 20 years old and maximum 28 years old as on 1 August 2017.
- The candidates must be a graduate of any discipline from a recognized college or university. There must be valid marksheets produced at the time of verification.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2017
- Once the candidates have gone through the extensive list of eligibility criteria carefully they can move towards filling the IBPS Clerk 2017 Application form.
- The application form will be available online and can be downloaded on the official IBPS website.
- Fill in the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017 with valid details to avoid cancellation of your application.
- Payment of application fees is crucial as without it the application will be annulled or stand cancelled.
- Make sure you take a printout of your filled application form and also save the soft copy of it in your computer for future reference.
- You will be required to have a scanned copy of your photograph and signature, which needs to be uploaded to the application.
- Make sure you make the correct signature as any signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted.
- You must have a valid email id which you use frequently in order to facilitate the process of application.
- The application charges for the various categories of candidates are as follows –
- 100 – SC/ST/PWD/ESXM candidates
- 600 – all others
Note– Make sure you submit the application form before the last date without skipping any point and with correct details. As only then the admit card will be issued for you.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates on IBPS Clerk Application Form 2017..!!