SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 – to be issued in April 2017.!
SBI Clerk Application form 2017- Online Registration of SBI Clerk 2017 will be commenced in April 2017 by the State bank of India (SBI). SBI Clerk 2017 Exam will be conducted in the month of May/June 2017 for recruitment to the posts of Junior Associate and Junior Agricultural Associates in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates will be able to fill the online application form of SBI Clerk 2016 within the period of almost one month. Check complete details of SBI Clerk Application Form 2016 here. Click the below given link to apply online for SBI Clerk 2016 Exam.
SBI Clerk Application Form 2017- To be Issued in April 2017
SBI Clerk Application Form 2016- Important Dates
- Online SBI Clerk 2016 Application Form to be issued on– 1st week of April 2016
- Last date to submit the completely filled SBI Clerk Online Form 2016– 4th week of April 2016
SBI Clerk Application Form 2016- Step-Wise Procedure
Only online mode to fill the SBI Clerk Application Form will be available. The last date to submit the completely filled online application form will fall in April 2017. Hence, to apply online candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps.
- To apply online either click the above provided link or visit the official website of SBI, statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- Now, click the link referring to “Career With Us”
- Select the “RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) AND JUNIOR AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATES IN CLERICAL CADRE IN STATE BANK OF INDIA”
- Click the “Apply Online” to access the SBI Clerk Application form 2017
- Fill all the required details with the correct information.
- Submit the application fee of prescribed amount by debit card/ net banking/ credit card or by the SBI challan form.
- Now, upload the image of the photograph and the signature in the mentioned specification.
- Lastly, click the “Submit” tab to complete the application process and download the print copy of the SBI Clerk application form.
- For SC/ST/PWD/XS- Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and OBC- Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
Size of Photograph Image
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- The format should be .jpg
Size of Signature Image
- Signature should be written on a white paper with black ink pen
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- The format should be .jpg
SBI Clerk Application Form 2016- Important Points to be Remembered
- Fill the online application form of SBI Clerk 2017 before the last date in order to avoid last minute rush.
- Provide only correct and valid information such as phone number, Email-ID, and other required details.
- Do not forget to submit the application fee along with the SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form
- Take a print copy of the application form for future use as Registration number will be used to download the admit card and the score card.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for latest updates on SBI Clerk Application Form 2017..!!