SBI PO Application form 2017- The Online Registration of SBI PO 2017 to be Started in May 2017.
SBI PO Application form 2017- State Bank of India (SBI) will commence the online registration process for SBI PO 2017 Exam, for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer in SBI. Aspirants are required to apply online through the official website of SBI. Candidates who have found themselves eligible as per the SBI PO Eligibility Criteria can apply for the SBI Probationary Officer 2017 Exam. The SBI PO 2017 Application form will last in May 2017. Only online forms will be provided hence, candidates have to apply before the registration process last. Direct link for SBI PO Application form 2017 will be updated on this page. Meanwhile, you can check the process to apply for SBI PO 2017.
SBI PO Application form 2017- to be Issued in May 2017
SBI PO Application form 2017- Important Dates
- Online Registration started from- May 2017
- Deadline to fill the SBI PO 2017 Online Form- May 2017
- Fee payment to be made from- May 2017
Steps to access SBI PO 2017 Application Form
To apply for the exam, candidates need to follow the below provided steps-
- Either, go to the official website of SBI or visit the page to apply online for SBI PO Exam 2017.
- Now, click the ‘careers with us’ link and select the appropriate Online SBI PO Application form 2017 link.
- Enter your personal details such as Address, Name, Father’s Name, Educational details and other
- Upload the scanned copy of your signature and recent photograph of prescribed specification
- Now, make the fee payment through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking
Specification of Images
Both the images should be in JPG or JPEG format
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture with light-colored or preferably white, background
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels and the size of file should be between 20kb–50kb
- Signature should be done on the white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels and the size of the same should be between 10kb – 20kb.
SBI PO 2017- Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD- Rs.100/-
- General and Others- Rs. 600/-
Points to Remember-
- No hard copy of the SBI PO Application form 2017 will be accepted.
- Enter all the details in SBI PO 2017 Application form should be correct and valid as further communication will be made as per the provided contact details.
- Upload the images in the mentioned format and submit the prescribed application fee, otherwise the SBI PO Online form 2017 will be rejected.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for latest updates on SBI PO Application form 2017..!!