The release date of SSC CGL Application Form 2017 is 11 March 2017. Check details here..!
SSC CGL Application Form 2017– Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the online application form for Combined Graduate Level 2017, also referred as SSC CGL, on 11 March 2017. The SSC CGL 2017 Application Form will be released in 02 parts, Part-I Registration & Part-II Registration. Candidates have to check the complete eligibility criteria before applying online. The link for SSC CGL 2017 Online Registration will remain active till 15 April 2017. Eligible candidates will be able to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2017 in online and offline mode. We will host the direct link on this page. Keep checking the page.
SSC CGL Application Form 2017 to be Issued on 11 March 2017
SSC CGL Application Form 2017- Important Dates
- Start Date of SSC CGL 2017 Online Registration- 11 March 2017
- Online Registration will conclude on- 15 April 2017
- Last Date to fill the application fee- 15 April 2017
SSC CGL 2017 Application Form will be completed in 03 successive stages that are
- Stage-1- Filling up all the personal and other required details
- Stage-2- Uploading of Signature & Photograph
- Stage-3- Submission on application fee
- To complete the SSC CGL Application Form 2017, candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.100 either in online mode or by offline mode.
- For offline mode, candidates should pay the fee by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only. However, for the online mode, the requisite fee can be either filled by e-challan form, to be submitted at State Bank of India or through SBI Net Banking or through any Credit or Debit Card.
- As per the Govt. orders, all Female candidates and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted to pay the application fee.
SSC CGL Application Form 2017- Online Mode
To submit the SSC CGL 2017 Online form in online mode, candidates need to follow the mentioned form.
- Visit the official website of SSC, http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in
- Read all the instruction before applying online application form of SSC CGL 2016
- Click on the Part-1 Registration, and fill all the required details in the online form
- Make payment of application fee in online mode or download the e-challan form.
- Complete the Part-2 of online registration by uploading the scanned copy of recent photograph and signature.
Specification of Scanned Images
- The scanned image should be .jpge format.
- The size of the photograph must be between 12 kb to 4 kb and the resolution should be 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height
- The size of the signature must be between 12 kb to 1 kb and the resolution should be 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height
Make sure you complete the Part-2 Registration before the last date, otherwise SSC CGL Application Form 2017 will not be accepted.
SSC CGL Application Form 2017- Offline Mode
To fill the SSC CGL 2017 application form in offline mode, read the below-mentioned form.
- Go to the main web port of SSC, ssc.nic.in
- Click on the “Notice”
- Select the section “CGL”
- Download the physical form of SSC CGL 2017
- Fill all the details in Capital Letter and affix your recent photograph
- Application Fees will be paid through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps” (CRPFs).
- Candidates have to obtain the CRPF stamp from any departmental post office in the country and paste the recruitment fee stamp in the application form and get it canceled at the post office from where the stamp was released.
- After affixing the canceled stamp, submit the application form at the respective regional office/sub-regional office of SSC.
Keep Checking the CareerLive360 for latest updates on SSC CGL Application Form 2017..!!