SSC JE Application Form 2016 has been issued on 31 September 2016…!!
SSC JE Application Form 2016– Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Examination on 03 to 05 December 2016 for recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineers (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical). The online registration for SSC JE 2016 Exam will be commenced in September 2016. Candidates will be able to apply online till 03 November 2016. To fill the online SSC JE 2016 application form, candidates have to check the complete eligibility criteria. We will host the direct link to apply online for SSC JE 2016.
SSC JE Application Form 2016- Important Dates
- Online Registration of SSC Junior Engineer 2016 commenced from- 31 September 2016
- Last Date to fill the online SSC JF Form 2016- 03 November 2016
- Submit the application fee- 31 October 2016
SSC JE Application Form 2016- Steps to Apply Online
For successfully filling the application form, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps-
- Visit the official website of SSC or click the above link
- Register yourself by providing required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Class 10th roll number, Date of Birth & Gender.
- Now, Login to your account with computer generated registration number and the password.
- Fill the Part-1 registration form, with basic details such as address, email-id, phone number, educational qualification, and more.
- After submitting the details, proceed to the Part-2 Registration process, here, you need to upload your scanned photograph and signature of specified dimensions.
- Now, remit the prescribed application fee
- Take the print copy of the SSC JE Application form 2016 for future use.
SSC JE Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the application fee in order to complete the SSC Junior Engineer 2016 Application form.
- Application Fee- Rs 100/-
- Female Candidates and the candidates who belong to SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates can either opt for online mode or offline mode to fill the application fee.
- Signature – The file should be in .JPG format and its size should be between 12 kb to1 kb.
- Photograph – The file should be in .JPG format and its size should be between 12 kb to 4 kb.
- Fill all the details correctly, if any of the details is found incorrect at any stage of the recruitment process the candidature of the respective candidates will be canceled.
- Incomplete or late submission of SSC JE 2016 application form will not be accepted in any condition, hence, complete the form before the last date.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates on SSC JE Application Form 2016..!!