SSC SI 2016 Application form– SSC CAPF 2016 Exam will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on 20 March 2016. SSC SI Online Registration 2016 has been started on 09 January 2016 and will conclude on 05 February 2016. Candidates need to complete the SSC SI 2016 Application form before accomplishment of the registration time limit. Candidates either can select the online registration process or can opt for offline submission on the SSC SI application form 2016.
SSC SI 2016 Application form- Important Dates
- SSC SI Online Registration Started on: 09 January 2016
- Deadline for submission of SSC SI Part-1 Application form- 02 February 2016
- Deadline to submit online SSC SI Application Form 2016 (Part-2): 05 February 2016
- Last date for generation of Challan Form- 04 February 2016
Process to fill SSC SI Application form 2016
- Visit any of the website ssconline2.gov.in , or sscregistration.nic.in to apply online for the SSC SI Exam 2016.
- Select the Examination and click the Part-I Registration
- In Part-1 Registration candidate, needs to enter their personal details such as, Name, Father’s Name, Address, Email-Id, Contact info, and other asked details
- Upload scanned copy of Signature and Recent photograph. Both will be JPG format
- Digital size of hotograph should be between 4kb to 12 kb with resolution of 100×120 (pixels) and for signature, it should be between 01 kb to 12 kb with resolution of 140×60 pixels height
- Now, pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode and submit the SSC SI 2016 application form.
- Initially, candidates have to visit the official website of SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
- Now, click on the “Notices” section, available in the main menu
- Select the ‘CAPF’ section and click the link of SSC SI 2016 Application form to download the hard copy of the application form.
SSC SI 2016 Application fee
Candidates have to remit an application fee of Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards. Candidates to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen and female Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for latest updates on SSC SI 2016 Application form..!!