SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2016- Check complete syllabus of SSC Stenographer 2016 Exam, to be held on 31 July 2016
SSC Stenographer 2016 Syllabus- Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC Stenographer Examination 2016, every year, for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’. To prepare for the exam, candidates must know the complete details of the SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus. Candidate’s knowledge on General Intelligence & Reasoning, English & General Awareness will be evaluated in this exam. Complete subject-wise SSC Stenographer Syllabus is provided here.
Complete SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2016
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2016- General Intelligence & Reasoning
Both Verbal and Nonverbal type questions are included in this section.
Questions will be developed on the listed topics-
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Non-verbal series etc.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2016- General Awareness-
- Questions will be composed to evaluate the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of their surrounding environment and its application to society.
- Candidate’s knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects will be judged.
- This section includes the questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
- Special study will not be required to prepare for this section.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2016 English Language & Comprehension
Candidates’ understanding of English Language will be tested in this subject. The questions will be composed on the listed topics-
- Sentence structure
- Antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
Keep checking CareerLive360 for Latest updates of SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2016..!!