UPSC CDS 1 Result 2017- Written Result Announced!
UPSC CDS 1 Result 2017– UPSC has declared the written result of CDS I 2017 on 17 March 2017. The written result list contains the roll number of the qualified candidates. The written Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2017 was conducted on 05 February 2017. To check the complete details related to UPSC CDS 1 Result 2017.
Qualified candidates have to register themselves online on the official website of Indian Army Recruitment, joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of CDS I written result declaration. The alloted selection centers and dates of interview will be communicated to the candidates to registered e-mail ID. In case of Login issues/ queries, candidates can forward e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected candidates will be interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 144th Course commencing in January, 2018
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in January, 2018
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (203/F(P) commencing in February,2018
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 107th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in April, 2018 and
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 21st SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2018
UPSC CDS 1 Result 2017- Written Result
UPSC CDS 1 Result 2017- Important Dates
- Written Examination- 5 February 2017
- Declaration of UPSC CDS 2017 Result- 17 March 2017
- Date of commencement of Personal Interview- October 2016/ November 2016
- Declaration of Final UPSC CDS-1 Result 2016– 27 January 2017
Steps to Check UPSC CDS 1 Result 2017
- Go to the Official web portal of UPSC
- Click the link referring “Written Result-Combined Defence Services Examination (I)-2017“
- A result pdf file will appear on your computer screen
- Candidates have to search their roll number in the UPSC CDS-1 Result 2017 file.
Shortlisted candidates have to submit the original certificates in support of educational qualifications, age (Date of Birth), NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc. along with attested copies to the below given addresses-
- If you have selected IMA/ SSC at first place– Army Headquarters, A.G.’s Branch/Rtg./CDSE Entry Section for males and SSC Women Entry Section for women candidates, West Block-III, Ground Floor, Wing 1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066
- If you have selected Navy at first place- to IHQ of MoD (Navy), DMPR (OI & R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011
- If you have selected Air Force at first place- to PO 3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110011
Candidates have to submit the original certificates within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview and
Last Dates to submit the certificate
- For AFA– 13 November 2017
- For IMA– 01 January 2018
- For Indian Naval Academy– 1 January 2018
Keep visiting CareerLive360 for latest updates on UPSC CDS-1 Result 2017…!!!