UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form– Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the online application form for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist 2017 Examination from 08 February 2017 to 03 March 2017. Notification of the examination has been issued on 08 February 2017. The examination will be conducted on 12 May 2017 for recruitment to the posts of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, and Junior Hydrogeologists. Eligible candidates can apply online for the examination through the below provided link. Complete procedure to fill UPSC Geologist Application form 2017 has been explained below.
UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form- Apply Online Now
Process to fill UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form
The only mode to fill the application Form of Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2017 is online. No hard copy of the application form will be accepted by the Commission. Hence, read the details to submit the online UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form.
- Either click the above-provided link or visit the official website of the Commission
- Click the link referring to “UPSC Online Applications”, available on the home page
- Select the very first option “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”
- Now, click on the “Part-1 Registration”. Candidates need to fill their basic details in Part-1 registration i.e Name, Father’s Name, Address, Email-ID, Educational Qualification and more.
- Read all the instructions before proceeding further. Now, click “Yes”
- Fill the asked details and Click the Submit tab
- After successful completion of Part-1 Registration, Candidates will be directed to the Part-2 Registration
- In Part-2 Registration, candidates need to pay the prescribed application fee, upload signature & photograph in the specified dimensions.
- After uploading images and submission of payment, click the “Submit”
- Now, preview of your completely filled UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form will appear on your screen, take its printout for future use.
UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form- Application fee
Candidates need to remit the prescribed application fee either by cash in any Branch of SBI, or by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card or by using the net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore.
- For Female/SC/ST/ PH categories- Nil
- For Other – Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only)
Note- The last date to pay the application fee by cash is 03 March 2016.
UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form- Specification of Scanned images
- The scanned images of the photograph and signature should be in .jpg format
- The size of each image should be between 03 KB to 40 KB.
- For photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width
- For signature, the pixel size should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width
UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form- Points to Remember
- The applicants are recommended to submit only a single UPSC Geologist Application form 2017.
- Enter all the contact details correctly as the Commission will contact with the candidate through the same.
- Incomplete application form or application form without fee will not be accepted.
- Submit the UPSC Geologist Application form 2017 before the last date as last date will not be extended.
- If you want any guidance regarding the UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form, candidature etc., candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs. Candidates can contact through Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/01123098543
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for latest updates on UPSC Geologist 2017 Application form..!!